Who is Eligible?
• SIGMA Members’ adult or student employees, spouses, children, grandchildren and dependents of current employees.
• High School Seniors who have been accepted to college or trade school for Fall of 2022 with a minimum GPA of 2.5
• Students currently enrolled in a Trade School, Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD program with a cumulative 2.5 College GPA AND a minimum of one full time quarter/semester complete
• Individuals who have completed significant volunteer work in your community or school such as public service, community outreach, coaching, event volunteering, etc. (Supporting documentation required.)
For those who are selected as winners:
• Official school transcripts (high school if graduating or cumulative college/trade school if already enrolled) showing your courses and grades completed through December 2021.
• Newly enrolled college or trade school students—letter of acceptance and your student ID number or equivalent.