Maintenance and Environmental Share Group
Moderator: Ben Thomas, UST Training
- Safety Concerns with More Inspections
- Increasing Ranks of Service Providers
- Dealing with Parts Shortages and Distributions Issues
- Water in Tanks: Preventing and Dealing with the Aftermath
- Tech to Monitor Tanks – Records, Upkeep, and More
- OSHA Regulations – Updates Post Pandemic
- Risk Management – Insurance and Preparation for Incidents
Embassy Suites San Antonio Brooks Hotel
7610 South New Braunfels
San Antonio, Texas, 78235
Register for Session One or Session Two, or stay for the entire week!
Session One: September 12-13
• Transportation Share Group
• Maintenance and Environmental Share Group
• Mobile Fueling/Tankwagon/Cardlock Share Group
Session Two: September 14-15
• IT Share Group
• Fuel Buying Share Group
• Credit Share Group
America’s Leading Fuel Marketers is the national trade association representing fuel marketers & convenience store chain retailers in the United States & Canada.
A member of the SIGMA staff will reply as soon as possible.
SIGMA Member Rate BEST RATE!
Business Services Partner Rate
Refund Policy: No refunds or transfers after 8/22/23
Credit Card Policy
Due to new credit card processing rules, SIGMA is no longer able to accept credit card information on mailed/emailed/faxed forms.
If you are unable to register online, please call the SIGMA office at 703-709-7000